Neck neoplasms

Neck neoplasmsCervical cancer is one of the most frequent diseases of neck, foreign scholars of Skondalakis in the diagnosis of cervical mas

Content

Neck neoplasms

Cervical cancer is one of the most frequent diseases of neck, foreign scholars of Skondalakis in the diagnosis of cervical masses summed up a "80% rules": the non thyroid neck mass, about 20% are inflammation, congenital disease; and the remaining 80% belong to the true tumor. To belong to the true tumor patients, and about 20% are benign tumors, 80% malignant origin; also related with gender, women accounted for 20%, accounted for 80% of men. Among the malignant tumors in the neck, 20% of them were primary cervical tumors, and most of them were metastases from other parts of the body (accounting for 80%). The neck metastases from 80% in the head and face, 20% from human torso. We must pay attention to is still about 20% of all cervical cancer metastasis in patients with the clinical, imaging, cytology and laboratory examination, and ultimately even death has yet to find the primary lesion, called occult primary carcinoma.

For the primary tumors of the neck, the curative effect is reliable. As for the metastatic cancer of the neck, we must first find out the primary site, in the control of the primary lesion, the same time can be performed neck dissection, the same can be a good effect. As for the unknown part of the neck metastasis of cancer, for metastatic cancer for neck dissection or radiation therapy and comprehensive treatment, and continue to look for the primary lesions, such patients with poor efficacy, poor prognosis.

 

www.Cure001.comwww.Cure999.com

Cerebral Vascular Disease,Acne,Heart Disease,Deaf,Headache,Std,Condyloma Acuminatum,Fibroid,Pneumonia,Brain Trauma,。 Rehabilitation Blog 

Rehabilitation Blog @ 2018