1) pay attention to the general situation of the patient, such as in the acute period, should live in the hospital (generally 1 ~ 4 weeks).
1) pay attention to the general situation of the patient, such as in the acute period, should live in the hospital (generally 1 ~ 4 weeks). Should observe the patient breathing, pay attention to whether there is a fever, trembling, sweating, irritability, whether or not unobstructed stool. If the infusion, more attention should be paid to whether the increase in urine volume, if there is a wound, it should be noted that the dressing is dry, there is no oozing of blood, seepage, drainage should pay attention to the flow of fluid, there is an abnormal situation in a timely manner to inform the doctor or nurse.
2) turn over every 2 hours, neck injury or surgery patients (i.e. axial turning head and body while turning, not in turn caused by head rotation). To prevent pressure sores, bone protrusion pad (head occipital, scapular, sacral, double hip, lateral malleolus, double internal ankle and double knee joint), but be careful not to use air cushion, because it will cause bad venous flow pad. The bony protuberance should be massaged gently by hand, and the color changes should be observed by the doctor.
3) who need to shift out of bed, wheelchair, required 3 to 4 individuals together to lift patients (standing on one side of the flat), the transfer is completed, if not to transfer, need 2 people to lift the patient from the bed to the wheelchair. Not enough manpower in patients can also be transferred by a person in accordance with the special position, namely the knees against the patient knees, upper body to the patient behind, with both hands holding the patient back belt or pants edge, upper back hard, patient body on the upper part of the body back side of a former assistant, two point one (left, right foot in front right, when the left foot in front), moving slowly, 1 people can complete the transfer action. Of course, the patient can not sit stable will not be performing this transfer, after formal rehabilitation training in the patients, such as self transfer, also should be in the early protection, prevent fall injury.
4) eat nutritious food and fruit, pay attention to defecate, more than 3 ~ 7 days without a bowel movement in the anus rapid injection of Enema Glycerini 2, too dry to wear gloves (latex) dug, soft hand, prevent anal fissure, and some oral laxatives such as Senna (honey, water or herbal Marenrunchang pill).
5) activities of each joint, especially the paralysis of the following parts of the size of the joints are required to be active, to be gentle, each joint activity for 2 times a day, each time for 1 to 2 minutes, according to the normal range of motion activities.
6) pay attention to whether there is swelling of the lower extremities, such as swelling of the deep venous thrombosis bleeding, do not move, to slightly raise the affected limb, and asked the doctor to check.
7, such as swelling of the limbs after the event, there are green purple, there may be tendon rupture or fracture, to stop the activity, and asked the doctor to check.
8) to comfort the patient at ease for illness, encourage patients to overcome their confidence.
9) when covered, you want to put a soft pillow, the joint maintains 90 degrees, by foot pressure not to prevent foot drop.
10) the position of the patient is lateral and supine, if sacrococcyx of pressure sore, also prone position. Of course, when patients are stable but also can be used in sitting position. Any change of position must be guided by the doctor's nurse. The general said, neck, chest and waist should not twist, all the body should have a cushion support, and protect the bone protrusion, should make a stable posture.