(1) almost all of the patients with hematuria were exposed to different gross hematuria after lithotripsy. Gross hematuria in the postoperat
(1) almost all of the patients with hematuria were exposed to different gross hematuria after lithotripsy. Gross hematuria in the postoperative 1-2 times after the disappearance of their own, without special treatment, while the microscopic hematuria continued until the stone discharged so far. Severe hematuria, should be carried out in time B ultrasound or CT examination in order to determine whether or not the kidney damage. When there is no obvious damage to the renal parenchyma, the patient can rest in bed, and be treated by symptomatic treatment. When the renal parenchyma is damaged, the patient will be treated with conservative or surgical treatment.
(2) the incidence of ureteral colic after renal calculi lithotripsy is not high, and the incidence of angina after ureteral calculi lithotripsy is less than that of renal calculi. And angina is generally not serious, given analgesic, antispasmodic drugs or acupuncture can relieve. The occurrence of colic is caused by the discharge of debris, so drinking more water can reduce the incidence of colic.
(3) fever after ESWL fever is about 38oC, the use of antibiotics treatment to normal body temperature, if the temperature is higher than 39oC for severe urinary tract obstruction associated with infection, and even to the development of renal abscess may, by the stone caused by, should be timely percutaneous nephrostomy drainage, remove stalk obstruction and antibiotics, fever can quickly control.
(4) skin lesions are rare and the performance is not serious, there is a number of subcutaneous scattered in small Yuban, an area of about 1 ~ 2cm, 1 ~ 2 days of healing, without special treatment, domestic crusher serious skin damage in early inferior, can be large even skin ecchymosis broken, bleeding, should be symptomatic treatment, to prevent skin infections.
(5) hemoptysis is extremely rare, visible in the upper calyx calculi, especially in pediatric renal calyceal stones, as the breathing lung bottom down, now part of the shock wave hit the lungs caused by manifestations of postoperative blood stained sputum, rarely hemoptysis, generally in 1 ~ 2 days of healing, without special treatment, it is protected in the back of a foam board should be in the treatment of children with kidney stones, can occur in the prevention of postoperative hemoptysis.
(6) gastrointestinal bleeding due to ESWL treatment in the digestive tract of intestinal pneumatosis caused by excessive gastrointestinal mucosal injury, performance is a few vomiting or melena and accompanied by abdominal pain, the symptom is not serious, can be taken into the semi liquid diet for 3 ~ 5 days of treatment.
(7) stone occurred in the larger renal stones, its expression has two types: asymptomatic renal calculi lithotripsy in stone; ureteral stone debris accumulation along the string, but no fever, angina and other symptoms, at this time should be 1, 3, 5 days were regularly emptying KUB observation street. As of 1 weeks and had no obvious change, should be repeated ESWL treatment, bottom-up bombardment, such as large stone stone, should be the focus of the bombardment, to dredge the channel, by ESWL after treatment can achieve satisfactory effect. The symptoms can be expressed as: Shi Jie lithotripsy ureteral colic, fever and suffering side waist pain, once the symptoms should be immediately taken KUB, if necessary, emergency treatment of ESWL. Such as fever should be considered and obstruction and infection, must be treated by percutaneous nephrostomy drainage of urine to remove the obstruction, renal function.
(8) there are very few cases of perirenal hematoma after ESWL, which is similar to that reported at home and abroad. In the preoperative hypertension has not been well controlled, according to reports around the hypertension group the incidence of renal hematoma with normal blood pressure were 4 to 5 times, the preoperative blood pressure control should be emphasized to the normal range, found in the operation should stop treating high blood pressure, liver function damage, no control hemorrhagic disease is contraindicated in patients with ESWL treatment. In order to prevent the occurrence of perirenal hemorrhage, in the treatment should be closely observed changes in blood pressure, strictly grasp the working voltage and the number of shock wave range, should not blindly increase the voltage or increase the number of shocks.