Condyloma acuminatum has a high recurrence rate, and the exact cause of recurrence is not fully understood. There are many factors leading t
Condyloma acuminatum has a high recurrence rate, and the exact cause of recurrence is not fully understood. There are many factors leading to the recurrence of the disease. However, most of the patients will be completely cured after regular treatment, no recurrence. Possible recurrence factors:
(1) there may be some genetic predisposition, such as a significant increase in the HLA-A10 of this disease
(2) low cellular immune function;
(3) the presence of subclinical infection of HPV
(4) local inflammation or complications
(5) the local environment, such as the inside of the foreskin, urethra, anus, cervix.
(7) treatment of sexual partners is not complete
The treatment of the disease should take comprehensive preventive measures, the treatment principle is to improve individual immunity, treatment of complications, the most important is the treatment of subclinical HPV infection and latent lesions, keep skin clean and dry. Following treatment.
1 enhance immunity
2 treatment of HPV subclinical infection, the choice of photodynamic therapy.
3 serious treatment complications.
. 4 pay attention to keep clean and dry.
5 tracking treatment: it is very important to find the suspicious men themselves, such as recurrence, immediately to the hospital for treatment; regularly to review the hospital for women in 3 months after treatment, most patients after several treatment, that is no longer the warts appear.
6, sexual partner treatment at the same time