When you have a headache, if there is such a performance, we must be vigilant, this may be some hidden disease signal.(1) headache associate
When you have a headache, if there is such a performance, we must be vigilant, this may be some hidden disease signal.
(1) headache associated with severe vomiting may be associated with increased intracranial pressure, headache and vomiting in patients with migraine.
(2) headache and vertigo were seen in cerebellar tumors and vertebrobasilar insufficiency.
(3) headache and fever are common in infectious diseases, including internal or systemic infection.
(4) the main intracranial tumors in patients with chronic progressive headache and mental symptoms.
(5) chronic headache suddenly intensified and accompanied by impaired consciousness suggests the occurrence of brain herniation.
(6) headache and visual obstacle can be seen in glaucoma or brain tumor.
(7) patients with headache and meningeal irritation sign with meningitis or subarachnoid hemorrhage.
(8) headache associated with epileptic seizures can be seen in cerebral vascular malformations, brain parasitic diseases or brain tumors.
(9) patients with headache and neurological dysfunction may be a functional headache.