How to detect malignant tumor?Cancer, also known as malignant tumors, is a very common disease, if you can detect cancer early, as soon as p
How to detect malignant tumor?
Cancer, also known as malignant tumors, is a very common disease, if you can detect cancer early, as soon as possible to make a diagnosis, most patients may be cured. But most of the patients seen in the clinic are not early cancers. In the early stage of cancer, there is no special symptom and no discomfort, but once the symptoms appear, it is often late. How to detect cancer early? In fact, some of the symptoms and signs of possible and relevant cancer early, we called the "early signs" or "alarm". The early detection of cancer, people should attach great importance to the proposal to carry out a census through physical examination. But it also depends on our vigilance, self inspection, self discovery. The following are some of the common early symptoms of malignant tumors, if the body appears the following abnormalities, please go to the hospital for examination and treatment.
(1) a pigmented nevus of skin itching, hair removal, exudation, surface erosion or chapped, sudden enlargement.
(2) local mass, oral ulcer, induration, repeated hemorrhage, jiuzhibuyu.
(3) any part of the body can touch the tumor or swollen lymph nodes, there is no obvious redness, swelling, pain, tumor gradually increased.
(4) treatment of chronic skin ulcer, fistula, fistula, nodular or a volcano like to change its edge, or accompanied by stench.
(5) unilateral tonsillar enlargement, no significant fever and pain, anti infection treatment did not improve, to be vigilant for tonsillar cancer.
(6) unilateral tinnitus, hearing loss, nasal obstruction, migraine, and the first sputum in the morning should be considered.
(7) swelling in the neck area, hard texture, accompanied by unexplained hoarseness, becoming increasingly serious, no improvement after treatment, should be considered for thyroid cancer.
(8) fixed chest pain, cough, sputum with bloodshot, combined with a history of smoking, lung cancer should be considered.
(9) especially in eating dry food is not smooth, with a sense of obstruction, or hiccup, retrosternal discomfort, tingling or esophageal foreign body sensation, to consider whether for esophageal cancer.
(10) the original history of gastric ulcer, upper abdominal pain disorders and regularity, night pain, accompanied by loss of appetite, emaciation, anemia or melena, should pay attention to the possible malignant gastric ulcer.
(11) the history of hepatitis or long-term drinking history, liver short-term discomfort, fatigue and weight loss associated with gastrointestinal symptoms, abdominal palpable mass, liver cirrhosis, liver cancer may consider whether.
(12) of the skin, yellow sclera painless, no history of hepatitis with fever, should be considered for pancreatic head carcinoma or carcinoma of ampulla.
(13) painless, intermittent hematuria, excluding urinary tract tuberculosis, should consider whether urinary system tumors.
(14) change in bowel habits, stool with mucus, stool or fecal a thinner, anal tenesmus, and multiple colonic polyps, should be treated by dre or fiber colonoscopy, consider whether colorectal cancer or colon cancer.
(15) after the menstrual period or after menopause vaginal bleeding, especially after sexual intercourse vaginal bleeding, especially for patients with cervical erosion, chronic cervicitis, cervical smear examination should be carried out, considering the possibility of cervical cancer.
(16) the original phimosis or redundant prepuce, glans local rough, scaling or formation of nodular masses, no obvious pain, often for penile cancer performance.
(17) headache, nausea, vomiting and visual impairment, walking instability, to consider whether there is intracranial space occupying lesions, should be diagnosed by skull CT.
(18) a child or adolescent skin mucosa bleeding, anemia or recurrent fever, liver, splenomegaly, bone marrow biopsy and bone marrow can make clear the possibility of leukemia.
(19) in the breast lumps and skin hardness, adhesion, breast skin cellulite changes, nipple retraction, nipple discharge, should be alert to breast cancer risk.
(20) intractable upper abdominal pain, or supine supine increased pain, pain or sit forward flexion, with yellow sclera, to guard against pancreatic cancer or metastatic carcinoma.
Please note that any of these symptoms is a sign of malignancy associated with one or more of these, and is not necessarily proprietary for malignancy. With one or more of these items, it doesn't mean that you have cancer. Because some benign diseases also have these manifestations. Don't take these signs all as a cancer diagnosis basis, and because there is one or several signs, we are shocked, upset the family. However, the warning and the early warning signs, symptoms, and may indeed belong to some cancers if let down, often result in delayed diagnosis and treatment. Therefore, it is recommended to carry out a regular physical examination, physical examination report to find the experience of the doctor to do a detailed consultation. Any related problems are to get in touch with the oncologist, consultation, diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible, but also access to health medicine.