Chronic hepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by hepatitis B virus. The positive rate of HBsAg in the general population was 7.18% in
Chronic hepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by hepatitis B virus. The positive rate of HBsAg in the general population was 7.18% in 2006, and about ~3000 in chronic hepatitis B patients. Hepatitis B is characterized by a slow onset, sub clinical type and chronic type is more common. The disease is transmitted mainly through blood, mother and child and sexual contact.
Definition of chronic HBV infection
HBsAg positive for more than 6 months, or hepatitis B or HBsAg positive history, HBsAg is still positive, can be diagnosed as chronic HBV infection.
Objective to treat chronic hepatitis B
To minimize or eliminate long-term suppression of HBV, reduce the inflammation of the liver necrosis and liver fibrosis, delay and prevent the progression of the disease, reduce and prevent liver decompensation, hepatocellular carcinoma, liver cirrhosis and its complications, so as to improve the quality of life and prolong the survival time.
Treatment of chronic hepatitis B
Including antiviral, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective, anti fibrosis and symptomatic treatment, antiviral treatment is the key, as long as there are indications and conditions permit, should carry on the standard antiviral treatment.
At home and abroad approved for chronic hepatitis B anti HBV drugs including a- interferon and nucleoside (acid) analogues, and nucleoside (acid) analogues for oral antiviral drugs, convenient and safe, more suitable for long-term treatment.
At present in the domestic use of lamivudine, adefovir dipivoxil (He Puding) (He Weili, name), entecavir, telbivudine, and Thymosin alpha 1 and matrine in clinical trial is also used.
He Puding as the first treatment of chronic hepatitis B antiviral drugs, have the following effects:
(1) rapidly and continuously inhibit replication of hepatitis B virus DNA
(2) can promote HBeAg seroconversion, known as the "big Sanyang" to "small sanyang"
(3) can improve liver function, so that ALT levels returned to normal
(4) reduce the incidence of liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma, improve the quality of life and survival rate of patients.
Management of antiviral therapy
1 should be under the guidance of the doctor to choose the appropriate anti-virus program;
2) should strengthen the follow-up, establish the management files, we must adhere to long-term treatment, patients in principle not easily stop antiviral drugs;
3) buying drugs in regular hospitals.