Osteoporosis

Navigation:Home > Endocrine > Osteoporosis > Osteoporosis

DiagnosisOsteoporosis according to medical history, clinical manifestations (pain, fracture), laboratory tests (such as calcium, increased u

Content

Diagnosis

Osteoporosis according to medical history, clinical manifestations (pain, fracture), laboratory tests (such as calcium, increased urinary calcium, serum alkaline phosphatase, serum testosterone level and so on), X-ray and bone density can be confirmed. Patients had better go to regular hospital examination, to avoid misdiagnosis and missed diagnosis.

High risk of osteoporosis: had fractures; women older than 65 years, male more than 70 year old people; smoking alcoholics; excessive dieting; not often in the sun; high protein diet; bedridden or exercise less; long-term use of steroids, anti spasm drugs, diuretics, anticoagulants, stomach medicine, painkillers; suffered from bone metabolic disease; sex hormones are low; fracture has a family history of people.

Prevention

Prevention of osteoporosis from the child, our bones seem to be static, in fact, has been in the interaction between bone formation and bone resorption. From birth, bone formation is greater than bone resorption, bones become stronger and stronger day by day. 20 years ago, the fastest rate of bone deposition, at the age of 20 reached the highest bone mass of about 90%, to the age of 30 to 40 years to reach the highest point of bone mass, the peak bone mass. 30 years of age before the bones of the reserve is significantly greater than the expenditure, the more reserves, the future of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fracture risk is small. 30 to 40 years old, bone formation and bone resorption in equilibrium. After about 40 years of age, bone resorption is greater than the formation of. At about 35 years of age, women lose bone mass and begin to lose bone density around the age of 40. Bone loss occurs at all skeletal sites with age. Throughout the course of life, women may lose 30% of their bone mass, and may lose bone mass of 50%. And the acceleration of bone loss. This accelerated bone loss is sustainable for more than 5 years, with the lack of estrogen. Accelerated bone loss leads to the occurrence of osteoporosis.

Whether bone can achieve the best state, and genetic and environmental factors. We should educate and guide the young people who pay attention to diet, exercise, let the bones grow strong. Bone mass accumulation occurs mostly in childhood and adolescence. Our boys and girls before the age of 19, nearly 90% of the bone mass, must educate young people do not let go of the remaining 10%, puberty should also be a good nutrition, exercise. The strongest bone age is 25 to 40 years, which means that the bones of the age group reached the highest bone mass and the best quality.

After 40 years of age, the rate of bone loss is faster than the rate of formation, bone mass began to decline, bone gradually become brittle, with age, the incidence of osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures also increased. If young people ignore the diet, diet is not balanced, resulting in less intake of dietary calcium, can not reach the desired peak bone mass and bone quality, it will cause osteoporosis at an early age. Therefore, we call for the prevention of osteoporosis as early as possible, to achieve the desired peak bone mass in young age, and thus to have a healthy bone throughout life.

 

www.Cure001.comwww.Cure999.com

Cerebral Vascular Disease,Acne,Heart Disease,Deaf,Headache,Std,Condyloma Acuminatum,Fibroid,Pneumonia,Brain Trauma,。 Rehabilitation Blog 

Rehabilitation Blog @ 2018