First, what vegetable purine content more? What is less?Most of the vegetables are less purine content, especially small radish, cucumber, c
First, what vegetable purine content more? What is less?
Most of the vegetables are less purine content, especially small radish, cucumber, carrots, eggplant, tomatoes, cabbage, Chinese yam, Chinese cabbage, cabbage, potatoes, kelp, water bamboo, towel gourd and other content. Cauliflower, green beans, celery, Sauteed Green Beans, mushrooms, fungus, garlic and other purine content is less. The purine content is more vegetables are spinach, leek, lentils, peas, beans, soybeans and their products, such as leaf vegetables.
Two, what meat high purine content? What meat purine content is relatively less?
All kinds of meat do contain some purine ingredients, but there is a difference in the number of. Is the least content of egg and milk, followed by white fish, eel, carp, shrimp, flat fish, lobster, more content include all kinds of poultry and poultry meat, such as pork, beef, mutton, chicken, duck, goose, rabbit, pigeon meat and seafood etc.. High content of various animal organs especially the brain, liver, kidney, heart, sardines, anchovies, broth, etc..
Three, high purine content in the fruit? Gout patients can eat fruit?
The main constituent of most fruit is water, sugar (carbohydrates, vitamins, cellulose only) and a small amount of minerals and protein, and purine content less, so the gout patients, the fruit does not belong to taboo.
Four, gout patients can eat eggs and milk?
Eggs and milk are the most familiar food. Eggs and milk are rich in protein, can provide the necessary amino acids. In addition, there are a variety of other nutrients, but they contain a low amount of purine, far lower than all kinds of meat, fish, eggs and milk is the most appropriate nutritional supplements for patients with gout.
Five, purine content of common foods
1, low purine food can rest assured
(1) the staple food: rice, wheat, flour products, starch, pasta, potatoes, sorghum, sweet potato, potato etc..
(2) milk: milk, cheese, ice cream, etc..
(3): meat eggs and pig, chicken and duck blood etc..
(4) vegetables: most vegetables are low purine food.
(5) fruits: fruits are basically low purine food, you can rest assured that food.
(6): drink mineral water, soda, cola, soda, tea, fruit juice, malted milk, coffee, cocoa, chocolate, jelly, etc..
(7) other: sauce, honey. Oil: vegetable oil, butter, cream, melon seeds, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, honey, agar, spices and animal.
2, moderate purine food limit
(1) beans products extremely: soy products (tofu, tofu, soy milk, Dried tofu, Soybean Milk), dry beans (mung bean, red bean, black bean, broad bean, bean sprouts, bean sprouts).
(2) meat: poultry, livestock meat.
(3) aquatic products: grass carp, carp, perch, COD, halibut, crab, eel, eel, conch, fish, abalone, shark's fin.
(4) vegetables: spinach, asparagus (Asparagus, bamboo shoots, dried bamboo shoots), legumes (beans, peas, green beans, Sauteed Green Beans), kelp, lily, tremella, mushrooms, cauliflower.
(5) and other oils: peanuts, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, chestnuts, lotus seeds, almonds.
3, high purine foods should be taboo
(1) beans and vegetables: soybeans, lentils, seaweed, letinous edodes.
(2): meat poultry and livestock in the liver, intestine, heart, stomach and stomach, kidney, lung, brain, pancreas, and other organs, meat, thick gravy, meat stuffing etc..
(3) aquatic products: fish (fish, eggs, fish, sardines, anchovies and other fish, shellfish, shrimp).
(4) other: all types of wine and beer.