Picture 1Picture 2(1) look for and remove all suspicious allergenic drugs, food, a comprehensive physical examination, to find the possible
(1) look for and remove all suspicious allergenic drugs, food, a comprehensive physical examination, to find the possible body surface and the body of infectious lesions. Early use of antibiotics is helpful if necessary.
(2) in the acute stage of the disease, it is best to stay in bed, to avoid fatigue, strengthen nutrition, a variety of vitamins, such as vitamin B and C, E, K, etc..
(3) for abdominal type allergic purpura, should control the diet should be light, easy to digest, avoid eating raw, cold, hard, greasy and smoked pickled food; when necessary to give liquid and semi liquid and even fasting etc..
(4) the disease is a chronic disease, the rash often rises and falls, when light weight, repeated attacks, so treatment should be standardized and adequate treatment, especially the use of corticosteroids to control the symptoms, should be under the guidance of a doctor, after discontinuation of tapering maintenance.
(5) when the healing of allergic purpura early (i.e., the rash subsided no longer send, clinical symptoms, laboratory examination indexes have just turned negative) must pay attention to diet, not Feiganhouwei, nor too overwrought, should be appropriate activities, gradually transition to the previous state, when necessary, after 1~2 months follow-up.
(6) in daily life, pay attention to the accumulation, the timely discovery and summary of what drug or food allergy; usually prone to allergies to foods, such as mango, peach, pear, litchi, longan and other fruits to be very careful, it is best not to eat; and to avoid the cold, tired, once cold, go to the doctor.
Department of Dermatology First Affiliated Hospital of Hebei North University chief physician Professor Master Tutor Meng Zhaoying
Out of time: Tuesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning