The WHO (WHO) defines health as not only the absence of disease or infirmity, but the state of physical, psychological and social adaptation
The WHO (WHO) defines health as not only the absence of disease or infirmity, but the state of physical, psychological and social adaptation.
According to the above definition, medical experts have developed 10 standards for physical health:
(1) full of energy, can take it leisurely and unoppressively to undertake the arduous daily life and work, and do not feel too nervous and tired
(2) optimistic, positive attitude, willing to take responsibility, not picky;
(3) good at rest, good sleep quality;
(4) strong ability to adapt to changes in the external environment;
(5) be able to resist common cold and infectious diseases;
(6) proper weight, well proportioned body, head and shoulders coordination;
(7) bright eyes, quick reaction, no inflammation of the eyes;
(8) teeth clean, no caries, no pain, gingival color is normal, no bleeding;
(9) shiny hair, no dandruff;
(10) muscle fullness, skin elasticity.
In accordance with the standard control of our own physical condition, not to mention the content of mental health, to measure our health only from 5 to 10 indicators, enough let us shame.
Indeed, as many people say: we are not healthy!
Modern medical model is — psychological — social patterns, mental health is the human in the modern civilized society the most urgent goal, we also measure whether an important standard of health. WHO's mental health standards include:
(1) normal intelligence;
(2) good at coordinating and controlling emotions;
(3) with strong will and quality;
(4) interpersonal harmony;
(5) ability to adapt and improve the environment;
(6) to maintain a complete and healthy personality;
(7) the psychological behavior conforms to the age characteristic.
The sub-health state refers to the body of no specific disease, but showed vitality decreased, decreased ability to adapt to society, the physiological state of the reaction capacity decrease. It is a physiological state between health and disease, there are many subjective symptoms and psychological experience.
Everyone has a life cycle, under normal conditions, the physiological state of the human body at high tide and low tide cycle, effect of psychological feelings, physical and logical thinking ability will be the life cycle, sometimes passionate. But in a state of sub-health, the body is always in a state of low tide, on time is the statement that the person “ not in the state of ”. On the performance of sub health, personal status varies. Some people behave in the body, are the main symptoms of insomnia, dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, fatigue, palpitation and so on; some people behave in the psychological aspect, the main symptoms include depression, listlessness, loss of memory, anxiety and irritability, nervousness and so on; some people behave in the emotional aspects, are the main symptoms of apathy, hopeless and helpless and loneliness, emptiness, rash and so on. In fact, many people in sub-health state and not only one or two aspects of the problem, but in the physical, psychological, emotional performance of the three aspects.
In the sub-health state of the body, does not mean going into the disease state, carefully nursed back to health can also be. But remember, once your body is in a state of sub-health, it sends an important warning to you: your health is not optimistic!