(1) chronic ulcerative colitis: an inflammatory disease of unknown origin in the colonic mucosa. Belongs to the Chinese medicine "diarrhea",
(1) chronic ulcerative colitis: an inflammatory disease of unknown origin in the colonic mucosa. Belongs to the Chinese medicine "diarrhea", "Li" category. The main clinical manifestations are long time recurrent diarrhea, abdominal distension, abdominal pain, tenesmus and bloody mucus.
(2): amebic dysentery hematochezia main symptoms, stool mucusbloodandpus, a jam, a stench of corruption, with abdominal pain, diarrhea, tenesmus is light, there are often double abdominal tenderness. Colon ulcer invasion and submucosal blood vessels can cause intestinal bleeding, some can be repeated bleeding.
(3) colonic diverticulitis: diverticulum is often located in the sigmoid colon, with habitual constipation history, no complications of diverticulum may be asymptomatic. When acute inflammation, may have left lower abdominal pain, abdominal distension, bloody mucus, fever and other symptoms. Diverticular bleeding incidence rate is about 22%, for a small amount of bleeding, or massive bleeding, and old age, can be seen as the first symptom of colonic diverticulum.
(4) radiation proctitis: in pelvic tumor, such as malignant tumor of cervix and bladder after radiotherapy, tenesmus, defecate pain, mucous bloody stool and diarrhea and other clinical, advanced (radiotherapy after a few months to 2 years) with bleeding ulcers, large amount of bleeding, a bright red.
(5) colon vascular diseases such as colon hemangioma, long-term and haematochezia in anemia, may also occur in acute hemorrhage, some tumors are large intestinal obstruction. Colon arteriovenous malformations, to old people over 60 rare, occurring in the cecum and ascending colon, often without symptoms before bleeding. The mesenteric artery angiography can be found aneurysm and arteriovenous deformation, venous return in advance, nutrient artery thickening, colonoscopy can find lesions.
(6): Intussusception children, clinical paroxysmal crying, vomiting and right abdominal palpable mass. In 2 ~ 3 hours after dark red bloody discharge, and a mixture of more mucus, called jelly stools. Some children can not but stool, rectal examination gloves stained with blood. Often accompanied by intestinal obstruction.
(7) colorectal polyps or polyposis: intestinal polyps in the rectum, sigmoid colon and other regions, mostly single, but also multiple. The main clinical manifestations is after blood, intermittent seizures, bright red color, small amount of bleeding, blood and feces mixed infection, polyp surface erosion, stool surface mucus. Where children have blood in the stool, stool frequency and nature of the basic normal, for low rectal polyps and polyps stool mass anus External visible red meat. Polyp of colon disease is more common in young people, clinical diarrhea, abdominal pain, stool with blood, mucus and pus with symptoms of recurrent bleeding may be associated with anemia and emaciation. See the colonoscopy on the intestine wall uneven distribution of tumor growth, a pink or red, with pedicle. The surface of the polyp can be erosion and ulcer, and a few may be cancerous.
You can telephone consultation with me for further communication, click on the details or make an appointment to call 4008-900-120 3 (Monday to Sunday 09:00-21:30), the specific mode of operation staff will tell you.