Eliminated from the blood or blood stool, stool or bloody stool called. The stool is a manifestation of gastrointestinal bleeding. Many reas
Eliminated from the blood or blood stool, stool or bloody stool called. The stool is a manifestation of gastrointestinal bleeding. Many reasons cause blood in the stool, all caused by the disease can be a stool hematemesis. Lower digestive tract diseases, such as dysentery, Amie dysentery, ulcerative colitis, intestinal tuberculosis, colon and rectal polyps or cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissure can cause blood in the stool, the most common bleeding hemorrhoids. The site of bleeding, blood in the stool color is also different. Gastric and duodenal ulcer caused by upper gastrointestinal bleeding, hematochezia were tarry or black; lower gastrointestinal bleeding, blood in the stool was dark red or red.
A, when the stool is black or red, that belongs to the stool situation, should be in addition to the following reasons:
1 some oral Chinese herbal medicine and carbon agent, iron, button agent, black stool.
2 eat too much meat, liver, animal blood or spinach, black stool.
3 oral phenolphthalein preparations, the stool is bright red.
Two, classification and common diseases
1 according to the classification of lesions
(1) upper gastrointestinal bleeding: common in gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, cirrhosis, esophagus and gastric cancer.
(2): common in lower gastrointestinal bleeding hemorrhoids, anal fistula, anal fissure, chronic colitis, bacterial dysentery, amebic dysentery, colon or rectal polyps and tumors.
(3) systemic disease: common in blood disease, uremia, typhoid fever, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome and leptospirosis.
2 according to the characteristics of classification of hematochezia
(1) bright red, not mixed with stool: common in anal and rectal bleeding.
(2) bright red, mixed with stool: lower gastrointestinal bleeding, including a variety of inflammatory and tumor.
(3) melena: upper gastrointestinal bleeding, including peptic ulcer, cirrhosis, inflammation and tumor.