What is the diet taboo. Postoperative anal fissure(1) should eat more light diet, should drink more water.(2) should eat more fresh fruits,
What is the diet taboo. Postoperative anal fissure
(1) should eat more light diet, should drink more water.
(2) should eat more fresh fruits, with the taste of cool is appropriate, such as pears, bananas, sugar cane, water chestnut etc..
(3) should eat more food containing cellulose rich vegetables, such as water, etc..
(4) avoid eating shrimp, crab and other seafood fried grilled, roasted seeds and nuts are volatiles, diet.
(5) to ban all spicy spicy food, such as wine, onions, peppers, etc..
Two. How to use the therapy of postoperative anal fissure were nursed back to health
(1) sesame sauce cooked spinach: spinach 500 grams, 50 grams of sesame, soy sauce, ginger, MSG, eat salad.
(2) the cold fresh lotus root: xianou 100 grams, rinse and slice, add appropriate amount of sugar can be edible after a short dip.
(3): sesame sesame stir fry, cold after the research into the end of bottle stand. Each with 2 tablespoon sesame, sugar, boiling water.
(4) honey fungus: Tremella 50 grams, 30 grams of honey, the first Tremella water simmer rotten, add honey to melt, the daily 1 bowl.
(5) bile bean pill: pig bile 500 grams, mung bean 500 grams. Soak the mung bean into the pig bile, then put it in the oven or on the new tile. Each capsule containing 0.4 grams. Take 3 pills each time, 2 times a day, warm boiling water.
Three. The timely treatment of anal diseases, prevent infection and ulcer formation after subcutaneous fistula, timely treatment of Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and other intestinal diseases, prevent concurrent anal fissure. To maintain anal hygiene, women should pay attention to menstrual health, do not participate in heavy manual labor. Pay attention to the protection of perineum during pregnancy, do not tear the perineum and anus.
Four. To prevent iatrogenic anal fissure, such as: the anal examination such as DRE, anoscopes or other instruments to avoid violent force, to prevent the damage caused by the anal fissure.