Warm tip: This is a popular science article. If you want to know in detail how traditional Chinese medicine treatment of non suppurative oti
Warm tip: This is a popular science article. If you want to know in detail how traditional Chinese medicine treatment of non suppurative otitis media, please click on my professional thesis: exudative otitis media http:///zhuanjiaguandian/lifancheng_411975767.html
For children with suppurative otitis media, if accompanied by sinusitis, adenoid hypertrophy, how to treat the problem, but also refer to the following article:
Adenoid hypertrophy in children with otitis media at the same time how to cure
Children with sinusitis and adenoid hypertrophy at the same time how to cure
You need to understand the relevant medical records, please click on the network: [22 medical index] non suppurative otitis media network medical prescription index
Non suppurative otitis media, also known as otitis media with effusion, secretory otitis media, serous otitis media, catarrhal otitis media, according to the latest Western medicine undergraduate textbook (seventh edition textbooks), should be unified called it: secretory otitis media. This disease is a common disease, the upper respiratory tract infection, pharyngitis and rhinitis and sinusitis, pharyngitis, adenoid hypertrophy disease, due to anatomical factors and development of taste is not perfect, preschool children are more prone to the disease. Non suppurative otitis media mainly affect the hearing, in the acute phase to earache, ear fullness, tinnitus, obstruction, self heard strong (on their own speech sounds feel very strong, to the sound of the outside but feel separated by a layer of film). Because the children do not complain, easy to extend the duration, and lead to a significant hearing loss of life, it is an important killer of hearing-impaired children, we should pay more attention to.
First, what is non suppurative otitis media?
Non suppurative otitis media is non suppurative inflammation, also known as exudative otitis media, catarrhal otitis media, secretory otitis media, serous otitis media, serous mucoid otitis media, sometimes referred to as hydrotympanum (or middle ear effusion), because the eustachian tube dysfunction and pathological changes often, clinicians sometimes also known as the eustachian tube obstruction. If the course of disease is still short, can be called acute non suppurative otitis media, if the course of longer (usually in 8 weeks or more), can be called chronic non suppurative otitis media.
Two, non suppurative otitis media is how to cause?
The most common cause of acute non suppurative otitis media is upper respiratory infection (cold). Therefore, the disease is more common in winter and spring. Chronic non suppurative otitis media is mainly due to acute non suppurative otitis media (such as not timely treatment of poor drainage or cut, not completely eardrum) (such as the use of antibiotics in time too short), or non suppurative otitis media caused by repeated.
1, obstruction of eustachian tube
(1) due to upper respiratory tract infection (commonly known as cold, including acute rhinitis, acute sinusitis, acute pharyngitis, acute pharyngitis, acute tonsillitis, acute laryngitis, etc.) and middle ear nose throat causing adjacent mechanism (eustachian tube inflammation) (pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube, and eustachian tube mucosa swelling), causing obstruction of eustachian tube. Dysfunction leads to non suppurative otitis media. Some people in climate change (especially in hot and humid climate, air humidity and air pressure increased) to ear discomfort, this is mainly due to climate induced nasal congestion and eustachian tube.
(2) with acute or chronic inflammation in the nasal cavity and throat, due to the effect of inflammation may cause eustachian tube dysfunction caused by non suppurative otitis media.
(3) in the plane, the plane takes off at (ear pressure in the high pressure, low), decreased (ear internal pressure, external pressure high) a short process, rapid changes in air pressure, resulting in eustachian tube dysfunction caused by non suppurative otitis media (also called air otitis media). So, when the plane took off or fall, flight attendants always give passengers send candy to eat, is to ask the passengers to swallow, to promote the opening of eustachian tube, thereby preventing the non suppurative otitis media. On the contrary, if in the process of a submersible dive in, because the pressure is too large, the rapid dive (ear pressure is low, high and rapidly rising external pressure) (ear pressure in the high pressure, low) process, can cause the same symptoms. In addition, when riding the bus, car due to poor sealing performance, or take a convertible car, the pressure change caused in the process of high-speed operation, can also lead to the occurrence of non suppurative otitis media.
(4) mechanical obstruction factors: when nasopharyngeal tumors, adenoid hypertrophy, hypertrophy of inferior turbinate back-end, and nasopharyngeal carcinoma, these lesions oppression of pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube or eustachian tube, resulting in eustachian tube blocked, can cause the disease.
(5) head and neck radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal mucosa and the eustachian tube swelling, local venous and lymphatic flow barriers, resulting in the stricture of eustachian tube, may cause the disease, caused by middle ear effusion.
2, the eustachian tube dysfunction
The management of pediatric eustachian tube opening and closure in muscle weakness, will affect the normal opening function of eustachian tube; cartilage elastic eustachian tube in children, when in the vacuum tube when the tympanic segment of the eustachian tube, cartilage collapsing. This is one of the anatomical and physiological basis of high incidence of non suppurative otitis media in children.
3, other reasons
Non suppurative otitis media, and infection (bacterial, viral), allergy, and functional status of body disorders, affect the function of eustachian tube is poor, this situation is more likely to result in a prolonged course and the formation of chronic non suppurative otitis media.
Three, non suppurative otitis media what pathological changes
Non suppurative otitis media is a kind of pathological changes in the middle ear. To better understand the anatomy of the middle ear:
The middle ear is divided into three parts, the tympanic cavity and mastoid eustachian tube. "Drum shaped like a match box, is a cavity, about the size of the 2mL space. There are three ossicles in the tympanic cavity, ligaments, and nerve. Tympanum has six faces (inner and outer, upper and lower, front and rear), the outer side is connected with the external auditory canal, tympanic membrane, and with the help of the eustachian tube to the hole, in front of the nasopharynx, adjacent to the inner surface of the inner ear. Three ossicles articulates with and in support of ligament is composed of a chain, called the ossicular chain. The lateral end of the ossicular chain and the tympanic membrane is linked, the inside is connected with the inner ear. Sound (Acoustic) is through the ear canal to the eardrum, and then transmitted to the ossicular chain, and then to the inner ear (cochlea), producing bioelectricity impulse from the cochlea, the auditory nerve conduction to the brain, resulting in hearing.
The eustachian tube is a tube from the top to the anterior tympanic nasopharynx. So there is two open end. The open end of the nasopharynx called eustachian tube". Under normal circumstances, the air from the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube into the eustachian tube, through the channel, and then into the middle ear cavity. The function of eustachian tube to maintain the pressure and external pressure of the middle ear cavity, so that the tympanum and ossicular chain in sound (sound waves) to free vibration stimulation, ensure the normal hearing.
The lateral wall of the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube in the nasopharynx, the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube in front of the choanae, posterior medial posterior wall of nasopharynx, the infant, a wall of adenoid nasopharynx and attached to the rear wall, and the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube very close; below is the pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube oropharynx, oropharyngeal the palatine tonsils and lateral pharyngeal and upper lateral pharyngeal and pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube is close. Therefore, the inflammation of nasal cavity and sinus inflammation, inflammation of the nasopharynx, oropharynx, are susceptible to pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube, the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube produce inflammatory swelling, compression, or infection into the tympanic cavity, caused by otitis media.
The pathological changes of non suppurative otitis media:
As mentioned above, when the non suppurative otitis media occurred at the beginning, the main reason is the obstruction of eustachian tube. At this time, the outside air can not enter the middle ear through the eustachian tube, the original gas in the middle ear mucosa absorption gradually, resulting in the formation of the middle ear cavity negative pressure (at otopiesis), and thus lead to further expansion, the middle ear cavity mucosal venous congestion, vascular permeability increased, resulting in tympanic cavity effusion; at the early stage of the disease (chronic non suppurative otitis media). Effusion absorbed gradually after effusion appeared in the process of mutual adhesion protein cellulose can be formed in some parts of the interior of the drum, resulting in severe ossicular chain Limited; Eustachian tube dysfunction caused by intratympanic pressure drops, can also cause otopiesis, repeated illness or a long course, the tympanic membrane long-term poor blood supply, resulting in turbidity, tympanic membrane thickening, calcium spots, or atrophy, hearing appear conductive deafness or mixed deafness. If the degree of deafness conductive deafness, the most severe to moderate deafness; if mixed deafness, degree of deafness can be severe.
Four, non suppurative otitis media have symptoms, how to diagnose?
(1) acute non suppurative otitis media
Acute disease is a new disease, in short, ear fullness, hearing loss, tinnitus, earache, or middle ear effusion as the main symptoms, may be associated with other symptoms.
In pediatric patients, due to less than 3 year old children tend not to complain, so small children with acute non suppurative otitis media often can not get timely treatment and turn into chronic non suppurative otitis media, only in a marked hearing loss after the adults found.
1, medical history: more recent history of a cold, or chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other medical history, in children with adenoid hypertrophy and other medical history.
(1) ear obstruction, autophony consciousness: ear swelling stuffy, seems to be blocked, usually after sneezing, blow your nose, a better; serious when listening to others is not clear (significantly impaired hearing), most people can appear autophony. The so-called self enhancement, refers to the voice of his own voice sounded in the ears, and under normal circumstances will not happen. If you put your hands over your ears and talk, there is a feeling of self reinforcement that can be experienced
(2) hearing loss: hearing loss in the disease in the presence of one hundred percent, but the degree of severity varies, in general, is not very serious.
(3) tinnitus (conduction tinnitus): some patients have low tone tinnitus, ear buzzing, relatively rough; or a "click" sound, and other sounds or state of tinnitus, ear may hear the sound of sound, such as swallowing mouth. If there is a middle ear effusion at the same side of the heel, with when the ear can hear Leton if there is water in the agitation of the sound, or in their own eustachian tube when the ear gurgling.
(4) a small number of patients may experience pain in the ear, but not serious.
The above symptoms in pediatric patients, mainly with otalgia and tinnitus (ear sound) could be noticed. Therefore, the children have inadvertently talked about ear symptoms when (expression, not in pediatric patients with acute upper respiratory tract inflammation cases, if often want to catch ear when the situation that ear discomfort or pain), need to attract special attention, and look at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology as soon as possible, so as not to delay the timing of treatment.
3, general ear examination: mainly is the tympanic membrane changes. Early, tympanic membrane can have mild radial hyperemia, otopiesis; if hydrotympanum, visible tympanic membrane is orange change, or see through the tympanic membrane tympanic cavity effusion in tympanic membrane showing effusion line change.
4, other inspection:
(1) hearing test: the electric audiometry is generally mild conductive hearing loss.
(2) acoustic impedance tests: how tympanic pressure B type or C type (A type change is normal), dysfunction of eustachian tube.
(3) the tympanic membrane puncture aspiration: if the existence of tympanic cavity effusion, tympanic membrane puncture can draw liquid.
(two) chronic non suppurative otitis media
1, history: there is a history of acute non suppurative otitis media, a longer course of disease, generally refers to the course of acute non suppurative otitis media for more than 8 weeks.
2, symptoms: in the ear occlusion, hearing loss, or with tinnitus as the main symptoms. Acute relapse may be associated with pain in the ear.
3, check: otopiesis obvious, or in the form of opacity, thickening, atrophy; hearing examination showed mixed deafness, acoustic impedance tests eustachian tube dysfunction, tympanic pressure is B or C.
(three) differential diagnosis
Clinically, if there is a side of the middle ear cavity effusion, should pay attention to exclude nasopharyngeal carcinoma. In this regard, a careful examination of the nasopharynx should be carried out, if necessary, nasopharyngeal fiber endoscopy, CT, nasopharyngeal tissue pathology, to determine whether the presence of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Five, how to treat non suppurative otitis media?
Western medicine treatment of non suppurative otitis media is the main principle, the lifting of the cause, improve the function of eustachian tube, remove tympanic cavity effusion. The treatment mainly includes three aspects:
1, the cause of treatment: mainly for non suppurative otitis media caused by the treatment of various diseases, these diseases are not resolved, easily lead to non suppurative otitis media and non suppurative otitis media repeatedly. Common are:
(1) acute upper respiratory infection (acute rhinitis and acute sinusitis, acute pharyngitis and acute tonsillitis, acute pharyngitis): only to the treatment of acute inflammation, non suppurative otitis media can be cured completely. Therefore, in the treatment plan, we must take into account the treatment of upper respiratory infection, but also to consider the treatment of non suppurative otitis media.
(2) chronic rhinitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic rhinitis or sinusitis does not heal, the secretion of mast oppression flow or inferior turbinate back-end pharyngeal ostium of eustachian, non suppurative otitis media is difficult to cure or easily repeatedly. Therefore, in the treatment of non suppurative otitis media, the need for aggressive treatment of nasal.
(3) chronic pharyngitis, chronic pharyngitis and tonsillitis: these types of chronic inflammation are likely to cause parts of the eustachian tube pharyngeal orifice hey mucosal swelling and further lead to non suppurative otitis media, therefore, in the treatment of non suppurative otitis media, also need active treatment of these throat disease.
(4) adenoid hypertrophy: adenoid hypertrophy during compression of pharyngeal ostium of eustachian tube, adenoid hypertrophy is not lifted, non suppurative otitis media is difficult to cure or easy to relapse. Therefore, western medicine advocates, non suppurative otitis media due to adenoid hypertrophy caused by adenoid hypertrophy or adenoid, surgical resection should be adenoid.
2, oral medication: mainly suitable for acute non suppurative otitis media or non suppurative otitis media with acute recurrence.
(1) acute non suppurative otitis media treatment: there are three types: one is the antibiotic drug (such as an Xian, amoxicillin, amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, azithromycin, etc.), its main function is to eliminate inflammation; two is the hormone (such as prednisone), which is a can help to eliminate inflammation, but it is more important to prevent the drum interior adhesion caused by non suppurative otitis media (middle ear effusion after hearing will reduce obviously caused by adhesions, three); Eustachian tube eccritic, such as Myrtol Standardized Enteric Coated Soft Capsule (Ji Nuotong), eucalyptol linonene pinene enteric soft capsule (qienuo), is to eliminate inflammation, promote the eustachian tube clearance hydrotympanum. Three kinds of drugs can be used at the same time, hormones should not be used alone.
(2) chronic non suppurative otitis media treatment: mainly eccritic eustachian tube, such as Myrtol, qienuo. If no recent upper respiratory tract infection, no myringotomy with anti-inflammatory drugs, generally not necessary; if there is no obvious hydrotympanum, generally there is no need to use hormone. But western medicine for such cases, the effect is often poor.
3, local treatment: mainly include:
(1) nasal drops: mainly suitable for acute non suppurative otitis media. The first drops of decongestants (such as 1% nasaldrops, Davenlin, Nothomb, albacon, etc., choose 1) nasal drops, then drops of anti-inflammatory nasal drops (usually to each hospital preparations, such as Ephedirne Hydrichloride and Nitrofurazone Nasal Drops, Yuxingcao nasal drops, nano silver nose drops, etc.; 1 can). We must master the correct method of nasal drops: the head to the side, and as far as possible back, then the decongestant drops into the low side of the head, and knead a few nose, keep the head for 1 minutes or so, the drug flow to the nasopharynx (so you can make liquor after the flow, so as to play, the contraction of the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube swelling disappeared quickly, to achieve the function, open the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube air that can enter the middle ear cavity); then in the same way on the side of nasal drops. Drop the reducing agent, and then drop the anti-inflammatory drug according to the above method. There is a side effect of the drug, the most common side effects: a day for a month, it is likely to cause drug-induced rhinitis. But here it is to make the eustachian tube instead of the treatment of chronic rhinitis, therefore, the continuous use of not more than half a month, generally do not form drug rhinitis; but if you need to use for a long time, can use three days, stop for three days to extend the period of use.
(2) to the eustachian tube, self massage tympanic membrane (as described below). Some hospitals can carry out the treatment of tympanic membrane massager (tympanic membrane massage method). Its role is to help restore the normal function of eustachian tube, remove obstruction, fluid pressure balance and middle ear to the middle ear cavity within the discharge, is conducive to the restoration of otopiesis.
(3): instrument for eustachian tube blowing, operate by a doctor, mainly for chronic non suppurative otitis media. With the mechanism of eustachian tube insufflation itself, but the effect is better, the doctor need operation, sometimes may cause local mucosal damage; improper operation may cause perforation of tympanic membrane (rare).
(4) the tympanic membrane puncture: suitable for middle ear effusion, also can inject some drugs, in order to strengthen the effect of local treatment. In the middle ear effusion discharge liquid pumping passively, palliatives, could still be primary effusion drainage, sometimes need to repeatedly extract. Western medicine advocates will be used, if the treatment of traditional Chinese medicine (to strengthen the water drainage of the traditional Chinese Medicine), do not necessarily have to use this method.
(5) open the tympanic membrane (or laser drilling): mainly to the middle ear effusion effusion; can also be added tube drainage. Mainly suitable for tympanic effusion. The mechanism of action is the same as that of puncture and drainage, if the tube is placed, the time of retaining the tube is generally about half a year. According to my personal experience, the traditional Chinese medicine can not be used. However, if there is no guarantee that Chinese medicine therapy has a good effect, this method is still a very important method. After myringotomy, for otitis media, the perforation can be healed, generally does not produce side effects; also there is little report because the eardrum incision caused by suppurative otitis media, so you can rest assured that (since the beginning of this year, encountered two patients with incision of the tympanic membrane caused by pus in the network consultation. Description of the tympanic membrane after the incision, there may be caused by purulent suppurative otitis media. In this regard, the need for treatment of suppurative otitis media.
4, other treatment such as physiotherapy, acoustic resonance instrument, laser, etc.. The mechanism of action is complex, which is mainly to promote the middle ear function.
Six, how to treat non suppurative otitis media?
1, treatment based on differentiation of symptoms and signs: Oral Chinese medicine.
Please refer to article: http:///zhuanjiaguandian/lifancheng_411975767.htm
2, acupuncture, acupoint injection.
3, external treatment include nasal medication (with western medicine method), tympanic membrane massage, Eustachian tube. Self massage, Eustachian tube to the tympanic membrane is Chinese traditional therapy, has 2000 years of history. The Western self Anflation, self massage method, actually is the Chinese medicine treatment, application of more long history.
Seven, non suppurative otitis media in the treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine have their own advantages?
(a) the advantages and disadvantages of Western Medicine
1, the advantages of Western Medicine
(1) in the diagnosis of non suppurative otitis media, the method is reliable, and can fully take into account the identification or exclusion of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Therefore, whether it is a western hospital or above the county level hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine Department of ENT doctors, pay attention to the use of Western medicine diagnostic methods for examination and diagnosis.
(2) it is correct and necessary for western medicine to understand the cause of disease treatment. Under the influence of Western medicine, Chinese Medicine Department of ENT doctors have a clear understanding of this.
(3) has a certain effect of western local treatment, especially for acute non suppurative otitis media, using the method of nasal drops is very important, and the application of anti decongestants for Chinese medicine nasal drops in general can not be replaced by.
2, the weakness of Western Medicine
(1) oral western medicine has certain curative effect, but the side effect is obvious.
(2) the tympanic membrane puncture and myringotomy or catheter, helps to reduce the adhesion of the middle ear cavity, to alleviate the symptoms, treatment and has certain parallel characteristics, but on the whole still belongs to palliatives.
(3) for non suppurative otitis media prone to recurrence, as well as the longer duration of the disease, the lack of better treatment, the effect is not satisfactory.
(two) the advantages and disadvantages of traditional Chinese Medicine
1, the advantages of traditional Chinese Medicine
(1) in most cases, the traditional Chinese medicine for acute or chronic non suppurative otitis media have a positive effect, not because of the use of antibiotics and hormones, so less side effects.
(2) for non suppurative otitis media prone to repeated exacerbations, longer course, difficult to eliminate the accumulation of fluid, Chinese medicine has more positive effect.
2, the weakness of traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to differentiation of symptoms and signs, and differentiation of symptoms and signs must be based on theoretical knowledge and clinical experience. Syndrome differentiation is not correct, the effect is relatively poor, unlike western medicine is easier to master. If there is no better treatment of traditional Chinese medicine, it is recommended to choose Western medicine treatment.
Eight, what is the best way to treat non suppurative otitis media?
For non suppurative otitis media should be based on the specific conditions of the development of appropriate treatment programs, the general plan to combine traditional Chinese and Western medicine is appropriate.
1, acute non suppurative otitis media
(1) according to the etiological treatment is necessary, in particular, need to consider the treatment of upper respiratory tract inflammation, whether it is western medicine or TCM treatment, should be fully aware of this point.
(2) in terms of oral administration, if we can use the combination of traditional Chinese and Western medicine, may be more conducive to shorten the course of treatment, improve efficacy.
(3) it is necessary to use nasal drops.
(4) it is necessary to meet the self massage to tympanic membrane, blowing tube, several times a day, the method below.
(5) for middle ear effusion, consider aspiration or catheter. But if the Chinese medicine treatment, according to individual clinical experience in the treatment of traditional Chinese medicine taken orally, no need aspiration or catheter.
2, chronic non suppurative otitis media
(1) for the treatment of etiology: etiological therapy is helpful to improve curative effect and reduce recurrence. If the children with adenoid hypertrophy, can consider adenoidectomy; if adults have inferior turbinate hypertrophy of back end, can be considered for inferior turbinate resection; if there is rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsil, etc., should also actively treat these diseases.
(2) as far as possible to the treatment of TCM syndrome differentiation based treatment. Otherwise, for lack of a better internal medicine treatment medication. This stage if the anti-inflammatory drugs, the effect is poor, longer course of treatment, will increase the risk of side effects.
(3) it is necessary to meet a method of blowing eustachian tube, and strengthen self blowing and self massage.
(4) willing to accept the western medicine treatment, the tympanic cavity effusion, the tympanic membrane puncture, myringotomy or catheter treatment.
Nine, how to prevent the occurrence of non suppurative otitis media?
1, due to the occurrence of non suppurative otitis media and upper respiratory tract infection, nasal diseases, throat diseases, therefore, active treatment, prevention of these diseases, can also prevent the occurrence of non suppurative otitis media.
2, pay attention to blow your nose: adults and older children, to master the correct method to blow your nose, which will be about alternating pressure to the alar nasal septum, do not use hand pinch the nostrils and blow your nose, nose and pharynx to avoid increasing the pressure, don't let the infection factor into the nasal or nasopharyngeal eustachian tube; infantile cold later, the parents should help them with a clean handkerchief or napkin gently wipe the nose secretion, it is best to use it for suction aspiration, or guardian (no infectious disease, first can clean the mouth) with the mouth nose gently suck the suction side (side, two side also do not smoke, will spit out the aspirate and can export) to prevent refluence, enter the ear.
Ten, and non suppurative otitis media related problems
1, why some people (middle ear) repeated tympanic effusion, difficult to heal? How to treat appropriate?
The tympanic (middle ear effusion) should be excluded from the first NPC may (fiber bronchoscopy, nasopharynx or CT examination, when necessary nasopharyngeal biopsy pathology to check). In general, the tympanic effusion is difficult to heal, mainly with the physique. Etiology and non suppurative otitis media, and infection (bacterial or viral), allergic disorders, body function, easily lead to persistent effusion, course of disease, chronic. In this case, the combination of traditional Chinese and Western medicine treatment can play a better advantage, especially the advantages of the integrated treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine treatment of local advantages. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for the treatment of recurrent tympanic cavity effusion, recurring non suppurative otitis media, the treatment of chronic non suppurative otitis media can play a regulating body balance of yin and Yang, adjust the body function advantage, which is currently inaccessible to Western medicine.
2, tympanic membrane in the hearing of the impact of large, can completely restore normal?
Otopiesis is mainly due to the non suppurative otitis media after intratympanic reduced air pressure (or tympanic cavity caused by negative pressure). Acute non suppurative otitis media otopiesis after treatment, can be completely restored to normal, but chronic non suppurative otitis media caused by otopiesis, and repeated colds caused by otopiesis, it is difficult to completely restore normal. Therefore, the tympanic membrane invagination is more common in chronic non suppurative otitis media, as well as the symptoms of chronic non suppurative otitis media is not obvious, but many patients have had a cold. Therefore, a lot of people have tympanic membrane invagination. Tympanic membrane invagination, can affect the vibration of the tympanic membrane, thus affecting the tympanic membrane to stimulate the sound waves to the middle ear, into the inner ear function, hearing loss. However, the effect of slight tympanic membrane invagination on hearing is not very significant, and it can not affect the normal hearing function of people. The otopiesis normal way, in addition to the necessary medical treatment, the treatment method can be operated by the patient is "self myrinx massage method" and "self eustachian tube method".
3, what is the role of the body massage method, how to operate?
The method of self massage of the tympanic membrane is a method for patients to carry out the massage of the tympanic membrane. For acute and chronic non suppurative otitis media. The purpose of this study is to improve the function of the tympanic drum, to promote the balance between the pressure in the drum and the outside air pressure, and to help the tympanic membrane retraction to return to normal. There are two kinds of methods of operation, should be as much as possible, under normal circumstances can be done at any time (nasal obstruction, cold, pus etc. are not contraindications):
Operation method: (1) fingers of his hand index finger (hand index finger) into the ipsilateral ear hole, gently shake, then suddenly pulled his fingers; repeated several times. You can play the role of myrinx massage, its principle is: the ear canal is the ear canal, the canal is at the bottom of the tympanic membrane, the tympanic membrane is a thin membranous tissue between the external auditory meatus and middle ear cavity. When a finger inserted into the ear canal, the pressure increases, which will push the tympanic membrane is medial, medial (tympanic tympanic cavity is a cavity, can accommodate 2ml liquid and with the help of the eustachian tube is communicated with the nasopharynx by interlinked with the outside world, the nose or mouth to keep the pressure balance inside and outside tympanum); when the finger suddenly pulled out when the canal pressure at the moment is negative, so as to attract the tympanic membrane protrusion; thus, resulting in movement of the tympanic membrane. When an inward movement of the tympanic membrane, tympanic pressure, tympanic membrane outward, tympanic pressure becomes small. The tympanic pressure repeated and rapid changes, like a fan like the eustachian tube gas into one, to improve the function of eustachian tube function, so that the drum inside and outside pressure to adjust the balance. Because of the pressure balance between the drum and the outside, it is possible for the tympanic membrane to become normal.
(2) palm manipulation: the two hands are often affixed to the left and right sides of the ears, and then the palm gently and quickly carried out by the tight, loose movement. When the palm is pressed, the pressure in the external auditory canal increases, and the pressure in the external auditory canal becomes smaller when the palm is loosened. The principle is exactly the same as the finger operation. In order to promote the movements of tympanic membrane, improve the function of eustachian tube and tympanic membrane invagination of the state. Note: if the pressure is too heavy, it will cause pain in the ear, so the force should be appropriate, with no obvious pain is appropriate.
4, what is the role of the eustachian tube method, how to operate?
To the eustachian tube, is their patients a method of eustachian tube blowing. For acute and chronic non suppurative otitis media. The purpose is to achieve the state, promote and improve the function of eustachian tube opening pressure and the outside air pressure drum interior balance, help restore normal otopiesis. Its operation method is:
With one hand thumb and forefinger pinched nostrils (the outlet), at the same time (not to shut the lips, and the gas outlet) to bulge from the lungs. The nostrils and lips can vent, nasopharynx air pressure, forcing the eustachian tube in the nasopharynx (on both sides of the pharyngeal ostium of the pharyngeal ostium of the eustachian tube, the anatomical name, namely in the nasopharynx eustachian tube opening) open, so that the air into the middle ear cavity (cavity). When the air is blown into the eustachian tube and middle ear cavity (tympanic), conscious ear flatulence, stress and hearing significantly decreased (because of excessive pressure, tympanic) when the stop blowing after high pressure cavity will force the eustachian tube opening, release excess air, then listening back to the start blowing in front of the state. Repeatedly repeated several times a day, blowing several times a day. In this way, you can play a blow, improve the eustachian tube function of eustachian tube and tympanic adjust inside and outside pressure balance, improve the role of otopiesis. It is worth noting that: (1) there is an acute inflammation of the nasopharynx, nasal secretions do not blow, so as not to enter the middle ear cavity inflammation; (2) there is a method of blowing problems, stressed the relaxation of the throat. If you do not relax Chi can not reach the blowing results, but after repeated practice can be achieved. (3) if the eustachian tube function is not normal, in the blowing after high pressure in the tympanic cavity is difficult to quickly return to normal, may make the ear swelling stuffy for several minutes or longer.
Self massage and eustachian tube method to the tympanic membrane of the two methods, to improve the sense of fullness in the ear block, has a very significant effect, but also can prevent the adhesion of the interior of the drum. However, it is not very effective to exclude middle ear effusion (but it may help to eliminate the middle ear fluid)
5, non suppurative otitis media caused by severe hearing loss how to treat?
Severe hearing loss caused by non suppurative otitis media is mainly caused by adhesive otitis media. Complications of non suppurative otitis media with adhesive otitis media. The complications and the deafness caused by poor treatment. Can be considered for the formation of middle ear, or wearing a hearing aid. The effect of TCM syndrome differentiation and treatment is uncertain.
6, children with non suppurative otitis media how to treat children with otitis media with sinusitis, adenoid hypertrophy at the same time, how to treat?
Please refer to the article:
Children with [05 disease] how to treat children with secretory otitis media
[05 children with nasal sinusitis in children] adenoid and tonsil secretory otitis media have surgery...
Children with sinusitis and adenoid hypertrophy at the same time there is a root...
7, how to prevent the occurrence of otitis media in children?
Please refer to the [05 in ear] how to prevent children and infants with otitis media
Attached: clinical cases
[Li Fancheng] on medical records